This site shares geoinformatics-related projects, articles, and information for your review. Some of the projects were part of the University of Copenhagen Master’s programme on Geography and Geoinformatics.
The programme covers several topics, such as:
- Satellite Imagery Analysis
- Orthorectification and Photogrammetry
- Assisted-GPS using RFID
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Remote Sensing
- Aerial and Near-field Remote Sensing
- Numerical Modelling
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Countryside Planning
- Urban Spatial Analysis
- Ecological Climatology & Climate Change
Relevant projects and articles are found on Geoinformatics.eu.
The site is still under development, so don’t forget to come back for more projects!